Buy Kurvana ASCND
We found that Kurvana ASCND cartridges are best enjoyed by taking multiple consecutive quick, shallow puffs. Because these oils are highly potent and rip so well, it doesn’t take much to get a good buzz going. The less THC tolerant may easily overdo it – so take it slow! Taking small hits allows for easy, controlled dosing to find your optimal high. Buy Kurvana ASCND online.
The flavor itself is good but when you take huge hits the wick makes it too harsh to enjoy. It tastes really clean which makes me confident if I was vaping this cannabis extract in a different cart the experience would be much better. Kurvana ASCND
ASCND kurvana battery
Here’s a quick rundown on the ASCND vape battery:
- Sleek and plain, button-less design
- Branded battery designed for ASCND cartriges (works with most 510-threaded cartridges)
- 350 mAh storage capacity with quick charging
- Available in two colors: white and silver
- Resistance: 1.2 – 1.3 ohm
- Input: 3.7 v / 11 watts
- Max input: 4.1 v / 13.5 watts
How Long Does Kurvana Takes To Charge
Our new battery configuration is powerful enough to more quickly transfer heat to the cartridge, without depleting much battery life. The new KPEN charge time is 1.5x faster than our previous version. When charged properly, it takes less than an hour to power, making our new device the perfect on-the-go companion. Kurvana ASCND
What is Kure made of?
- 100% Kure Oil™ (purified cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids from cannabis)
Is Kure lab tested?
- Yes, every batch is at least triple-‐lab-‐tested by SC Labs, the Workshop and other labs. If any test or particular lab’s results are questionable we will retest multiple times, often sending the same sample to multiple labs. It is not uncommon for one batch to undergo over 20 different tests from raw flower material to finished refined oil. Kurvana ASCND
Kure has amazing flavors, but is there anything artificial or unnatural?
- No, Kure is 100% natural. NO harmful additives. NO artificial flavors.
- All strains/flavors are created with only essential components directly from our cannabis such as terpenes, cannabinoids, and flavonoids. Kurvana ASCND
Why are Kure products consistent in potency and taste, while other brands vary in quality?
- Strict quality control, quality assurance, and advanced production programs similar to those of pharmaceutical on biotech companies. In fact, our lead scientists are from top universities.
Does Kure use any butane or other toxic solvents?
- Kure is 100% Solvent-‐Free: NO butane or toxic solvents are used at any point in the process; only natural extraction methods. Kurvana ASCND
Is Kure cut with PEG or other chemicals, as most of the other cannabis oils are?
- Pure & uncut: NO PEG, PG, or any other additives. Kurvana ASCND
How are Kure oils so light and, with a low viscosity, without being cut with an additive like PEG?
- Kure has been the first to develop such advanced and proprietary techniques that produce a light oil, ideal for vaporizing, in a solvent-‐free 100% natural oil. Cannabis flower as a whole already contains these oils locked deep down inside the plant structure. Through these advanced scientific methods, Kure removes the bad or unwanted parts while leaving only what we believe are the essential components of a quality cannabis oil product. These techniques have been optimized for effects, flavor and delivery with a portable vaporize or dab tool. Kurvana ASCND