Buy dihydrocodeine online

Firstly, It was developed in Germany in 1908 and first markete in 1911. Dihydrocodeine is a semi-synthetic opioid analgesic prescribed for pain or severe dyspnea, or as an antitussive, either alone or compounded with paracetamol or aspirin. Buy dihydrocodeine online | dihydrocodeine dosage | Dihydrocodeine bitartrate | Dihydrocodeine high

Secondly, because dihydrocodeine, in the recommended doses, causes little or no respiratory depression, its use in the treatment of postoperative pain may reduce the risk of chest complications.

More to that dihydrocodeine is a synthetic opioid analgesic develope in the early 1900s. Its structure and pharmacokinetics are similar to that of codeine and it is use for the treatment of postoperative pain or as an antitussive. It is becoming increasingly important to assess the relative efficacy and harm caused by different treatments. Relative efficacy can be determined when an analgesic is compared with control under similar clinical circumstances.

Buy dihydrocodeine Online With The Right dosage

To clearify, a single 30 mg dose of dihydrocodeine is not sufficient to provide adequate pain relief in postoperative pain. Statistical superiority of ibuprofen 400 mg over dihydrocodeine (30 mg or 60 mg) shows.

Buy dihydrocodeine | dihydrocodeine dosage | Dihydrocodeine bitartrate | Dihydrocodeine high

Buy dihydrocodeine online & Get The Perfect high

Most importantly, Dihydrocodeine is well absorb  orally, reaching peak plasma levels within two hours of ingestion. The mean elimination half-life of dihydrocodeine is four hours. Roughly 90% of the drug and its metabolites are eliminated from the body within the first 24 hours. Thus the remaining 10% remains at testable levels in the body for up to four days.

In addition overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, muscle weakness, slow heartbeats, dilated or pinpoint pupils, ringing in your ears, feeling hot, fainting, blue lips, cold and clammy skin, very slow breathing, or coma. High-dose dihydrocodeine produces hyperalgesia.

More so, Dihydrocodeine achieves its pain-relieving effects by binding to opioid receptors in the body. By binding to these receptors, the drug activates them and reduces the patient’s perception of pain. However due to the histamine release that’s triggere by the drug, dihydromorphine typically causes the skin to become itchy and flushed.

Buy dihydrocodeine online | dihydrocodeine dosage | Dihydrocodeine bitartrate | Dihydrocodeine high


Buy dihydrocodeine bitartrate Online

Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate is a synthetic opioid analgesic. This analgesic is use for the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain. 
Dihydrocodeine bitartrate mimics the actions of the endogenous opioid peptides due to its agonistic effects on the opioid receptors
Buy dihydrocodeine online  | dihydrocodeine dosage | Dihydrocodeine bitartrate | Dihydrocodeine high

side effects of  dihydrocodeine We Buy Online

This can occur without warning while you are taking this medicine.

Call your doctor at once if you have:

  • First noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
  • Second a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
  • Then little or no urination;
  • Also symptoms of stomach bleeding –bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; or
  • Lastly low cortisol levels — nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.

Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.

Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are overweight, malnourished, or debilitated.

Futher, long-term use of opioid medication may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women. In conclusion, it is not known whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.

Common side effects may include:

  • dizziness, drowsiness;
  • nausea, vomiting, constipation; or
  • itching, mild rash.

Buy dihydrocodeine online | dihydrocodeine dosage | Dihydrocodeine bitartrate | Dihydrocodeine high



Diclazepam Pills


Additional information


100pills, 250pills, 1000pills


30mg, 60mg, 90mg, 120mg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “dihydrocodeine”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *